Experienced Pensacola Attorneys Help Victims Obtain Justice
Lawyers assist with Employment discrimination, FMLA, Overtime (“FLSA”) and Workers’ Compensation Retaliation matters
Serious legal concerns demand experienced and tested attorneys who will fight for your rights. At Westberry & Connors, LLC, we represent individuals across the Panhandle of Florida from Pensacola to Fort Walton, Destin, Niceville, DeFuniak Springs, Panama City and Tallahassee, who have been discriminated against or victimized – physically or otherwise – by an employer, entity, or another person. We aggressively and relentlessly pursue a successful outcome for our clients in the areas of Employment and Labor Law as well as Family Law matters such as Divorces, Child Support and Custody. Our attorneys are board certified by the Florida Bar Association in the area of Labor & Employment Law and have more than 59 years of combined legal experience assisting clients in Florida, Louisiana and Alabama. No matter how difficult your situation might seem, we will provide clear counsel on the legal options available to you. From there, we will work vigorously on your behalf to achieve a favorable result. During this stressful time, you need the help and guidance of a law firm like Westberry & Connors, LLC.
Aggressive advocates with a strong reputation in the Florida Panhandle
You can trust our attorneys to provide dedicated legal support in the Panhandle region because we are:
- Established — Having had an established presence in the Florida Panhandle area for more than five decades, our colleagues and past clients honor our firm by referring us to their family and friends. They know that our legal experience offers clients the representation and respect they deserve.
- Experienced — You can count on our experienced attorneys for detailed, accurate advice on federal and state matters. R. John Westberry, has been in practice for 42 years. Clayton M. Connors, has been in practice for 17 years. Both our attorneys have successfully litigated employment, personal injury, workers’ compensation, and family law cases in federal and state courts in Florida, Alabama and Louisiana.
- Florida Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law – Florida board certified lawyers are Evaluated for Professionalism, Tested for Experience. Board certification is The Florida Bar’s highest level of evaluation of competence and experience of attorneys as it recognizes attorneys special knowledge, skills and proficiency in the specific area of law, in the case of Westberry & Connors – Labor & Employment, along with professionalism and ethics in practice. Both Mr. Westberry and Mr. Connors are board certified in Labor & Employment Law.
- Honest — We understand the duty to provide straightforward advice at all times and believe in the simple principle that honesty is the best policy. When you come to us, you can expect straight talk — not legalese or unrealistic optimism. Through the meticulous study of the details and facts of your case, we gauge the merit of your claim and only accept it if we determine it is valid. If it is, we will work tirelessly to protect your best interests and obtain just compensation for your suffering. If we do not feel you have a case, we will be upfront with you. Your rights are important to us, and it is always your right to know the truth.
Though we have an extensive litigation background, we approach every case with a fresh perspective. From start to finish, we customize our advice and advocacy to meet the needs of each client and their family.
Counselors provide practical advice for numerous types of legal issues
Our firm assists clients with a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Employment law — If you have been discriminated against or otherwise mistreated at work, our employment law attorneys will fight to obtain the appropriate relief for you.
- Workers’ Compensation Retaliation — For any type of workers’ compensation retaliation case, we will explain your legal rights and pursue compensation for you either at trial or through a fair settlement.
- Family law — We handle family law matters such as divorce and custody disputes with the utmost professionalism, sensitivity and concern for our clients’ well-being.
- FLSA — Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) litigation has become one of the fastest growing aspects of labor and employment law. Workers often have difficulty navigating the complicated Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”). Our lawyers will protect your rights and guide you throughout the process of obtaining a possiable recovery for unpaid or incorrectly paid overtime wages.
In each of these practice areas, we are committed to protecting your rights and finding innovative solutions to your problems.
Contact a skilled Pensacola attorney for help with employment, injury or family issues
Westberry & Connors, LLC represents clients throughout the Florida Panhandle in employment, personal injury and family law matters. We also serve clients in Alabama and Louisiana. Please call [850-473-0401] or contact us online to schedule a consultation with one of experienced attorneys.